- $300,000 borrowed
- 4.00% interest rate
- $96,000 annual income AFTER taxes and withholdings
- 15% positive monthly cash flow i.e. left-over after expenses, bills, groceries, gas/transportation, entertainment, hobbies.... you get the idea.
- How many years do you have left on your mortgage?
- Can you afford retirement while owing a mortgage?
- Would you like access to your equity without refinancing?
- Are you maximizing the value of you cash flow?
- How much have you earned and deposited into your checking account in the last 10 years?
Take the next step towards saving thousands of dollars in interest payments, building equity faster and paying your home off sooner by calling a CMG Certified All In One™ Professional today or visit www.aiosim.com to run your own numbers.
2 Every household scenario is different. Interest rates used are an example and for comparison purposes only. See loan terms for more information. Source: All In One™ interactive simulator: www.aiosim.com